The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The ICRC Security and Crisis Management Support Unit (SCMS) bears chief responsibility for security policy and the provision of operational support through guidance, training, and field missions, as well as facilitating and instigating emergency procedures. The 4 main functions of the unit are: 1) Research, Analysis and Development, 2) Security and Safety Risk Management 3) Crisis Management and 4) Capacity Building.
The SCMS Knowledge Management Officer coordinates, implements and supports the knowledge management efforts of the SCMS Unit, manages the associated knowledge platforms and assets, as well as provides global support to its users.
With a predominant focus on the capacity-building activities developed and delivered by the SCMS unit, s/he also contributes to the analysis, design, implementation, evaluation and adaptation of the training, in coordination with relevant SCMS colleagues as well as the Learning and Development Division.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position: Knowledge Management Officer
- Coordinates the design, development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of all key knowledge management platforms of the SCMS Unit, and their relevant contents, particularly the knowledge assets (all the key intellectual resources of the business)
- Contributes to the development of a number of didactic tools produced by the SCMS unit to assist staff in the management of security and safety risks, including online learning modules, videos and virtual reality tools
- Regularly conducts capacity building and knowledge management gap analysis and needs assessments, formulates the related priorities/strategy and translates these into actionable projects and programs, in coordination with SCMS Capacity Building Coordinator
- Responds to all queries and issues submitted by the field or HQ regarding knowledge assets’ and platforms’ consistencies, accessibility and other relevant aspects, or escalates them to relevant stakeholders when needed
- Ensures compliance with the Information Management System
- Trains, supports and coaches colleagues on the optimal use of knowledge management tools, platforms and processes
- Ensures appropriate KPIs and quality control mechanisms are in place to monitor the consumption of knowledge assets and proposes adjustment actions based on data-driven decisions
- Ensures the current knowledge management environment is optimal to the needs of the business, and continually adapts to more fitting and where possible innovative solutions
- Plans, coordinates, delivers and monitors internal communication activities for the SCMS Unit globally
- Postgraduate qualification in public administration, business administration, public relations, social sciences, quality management related field or equivalent along with 5 years’ work experience in knowledge management, quality management, digital content design business process improvement (including infographic tools), project management
- Proven experience working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) system(s) (for managing training resources and documentation)
- Proven experience in relationship-building, facilitation and mentoring
- Project and stakeholder management experience, as well as practical experience with risk management methodologies, is considered a strong asset
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills: English a must, French an asset
- Team player with strong organizational and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38
- PIB: 102474882
- Matični broj: 17744968