You are fluent in English and German? Interested in supporting L-wis system and closely collaborate with numerous stakeholders from the Road Logistics community with a scope of identifying a fast and efficient solution? If you would like to become part of our founded internal service and support desk and act as a face to our internal customers this is the right position for you.
Your field of action will apply to the L-wis TMS (Transport Management System) used in Germany and Switzerland.
- Provide first level end user support for our transport management system (TMS) L-wis
- Manage system setups
- Proactively track system activity and solve issues before they raise in daily operations
- Monitor system performance, process obstacles and describe demands to our product owners and IT development teams for improvement
- Train new operators remotely on process and system features
- Affinity to learn complex applications and workflows and confident handling of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) plus the drive to get things done
- Independent work, creativity and structured way of working with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Commitment, initiative, motivation and curiosity
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities, and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 78,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The KN GS Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The KN GS performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
In 1890, August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel founded Kuehne+Nagel in Bremen, Germany. Since then it has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne+Nagel Group has approximately 76,000 employees at some 1,400 locations in over 100 countries. We deliver integrated solutions ... Saznajte više
- HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- FUN & ENTERTAINMENT
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- WORK FROM HOME
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES
- TEAM BUILDING
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- ORGANIZED TRANSPORT