Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Labview Test Tools Developer (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Develop interactive test tools for automotive projects using LabVIEW and other programming languages (eg. C#)
- Design complete test environments for new automotive products (Instrument Clusters, Radars, Control Units)
- Implement innovative solutions for test automation
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, System Test Engineers in order to reach common project targets
- Offer worldwide support for the developed tools
- Be part of a global team that is spread across continents (Europe, Asia, Americas)
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering)
- Good programming knowledge (LabVIEW); C# is a plus
- Basic knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 14.12.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: