At Adient, our reputation as the global leader in automotive seating begins with our products – from complete seating systems to individual components – and extends across or entire portfolio. Our deep expertise means that our products always stand out and apart in craftsmanship, comfort, style and safety. For more than 30 years we’ve delivered precisely what our global consumers demand – on time, just in time, every time. With 77,000 employees in 32 countries, Adient operates 202 manufacturing/assembly plants worldwide.
Think about joining the Adient team in Loznica for the position:
Launch Engineer / Manager
- The successful launch of new products as planned in line with the strategic objectives of the clients. Coordinate activities to ensure that all internal and external objectives achieved in accordance with the plan. Manages and motivates team for the launch to encourage ownership and responsibility for the activities and results within the program creates the time line at the factory in accordance with 0-0-100-100-90 and PLUS
- Follow the timely implementation of delivery at the plant, engineering deadlines and ensures that the time frame for production of monitors and meets the time frame of the program; Operated Launch Startup costs (launch) to the budget of the program
- Monitors the performance report launch and all necessary supplies cushions to ensure compliance with all production quantities and dates in accordance with the required level
- Monitoring the timely completion of the check-out process and submission of parts of a key interface between the Client / program manager / JIT and SDT factory team in order to achieve the objectives of the program about the time, cost, quality and feasibility of production
- Organize and monitor internal (dry run) and external Trim Plant R@R (Run'n Rate) to ensure that the product is manufactured in accordance with the specification and a certain time (tack time)
- Previous experience min 1 year in automotive industry in similar role is an asset
- Analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
- Training and Development Programs
- Promotion within company
- Diversity respect
- Team building activities
As a fast growing and dynamic company, we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great company. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity, don’t hesitate to send your CV in English electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Loznica, Republike Srpske bb, Industrijska zona Šepak
- PIB: 110712033
- Matični broj: 21378500