Are you looking to be part of a proven, funded pioneering start-up that is transforming sourcing materials for fashion and footwear brands? Is it important to be part of the next big global tech company that is revolutionizing one of the most pollutive industries in the world through promoting sustainable production practices?
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2018, Swedish company Material Exchange is an international one-stop Marketplace where data meets innovation in a technology platform that simplifies the materials sourcing process for both buyers and suppliers. Making such a big vision happen can only happen with great talent so we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers. If you dislike paper and are an aspiring hero for our planet, and want to join a growing international team of ambitious and friendly industry disruptors, we should talk!
WHO WE WANT TO HIRE:
As an experienced Lead Architect, you will translate client business requirements into a technical solution. While being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will lead wide-ranging development projects to deliver results across predominantly Java, PostgreSQL and Angular.IO based technologies. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate, lead and support activities across the full project delivery lifecycle. Collaborating closely with the CTO, you will recruit, lead and train a team of developers and have the opportunity to influence the future direction of the department and systems used across our business. You will be most successful in this role when you have not only proven technical capability but also a leadership background and a track record in project delivery within a software development environment.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage the delivery of multiple complex development projects from design through to release
- Define and manage delivery phases, risks, and resource planning throughout the entire project lifecycle of the project as well as ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants
- Deliver projects on time and to the required quality standards
- Contribute to the definition of departmental and systems strategies and progression of any allocated objectives
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions, and processes
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 15+ years’ experience in software development, very good written and verbal communication in English language, a bachelor’s degree
- Technical skills: expert capability in Java, Typescript, Postgre, MySQL, MongoDb, Redis, Oracle, Angular.IO, React, Linux/UX, Azure and AWS cloud platforms, as well as architecture and implementation-level software design, web frameworks (Spring, Struts, .NET), requirements capture, analysis techniques, process improvement approaches, QA tools and processes, native and cross platform mobile technologies, scalable web platforms, IP networking and hardware structure, and Object-Oriented and scripting languages (Java, C#, C++, PHP, Python)
- Positive start-up mentality, innovative and able to adapt to the ever-changing market. Purpose-driven, always thinking outside the box, and working at a fast pace.
- Strong facilitation, influence, and coaching skills and experience, personnel development
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer the opportunity to join a fast-growing international start-up that is on the leading edge of innovation in materials sourcing. We are a group of colleagues who are extremely passionate about our individual craft, what we’re creating together, and each other. We support our employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities.
We embrace diversity and inclusion, respect and value differences, and appreciate diverse life experiences. We know when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, we can create significant change and value – for our customers, partners, employees and for the planet.
Interested in helping change an industry that touches every person on the planet (meaning anybody who wears clothes and shoes) through this position? Please send us your CV! We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
If Interested please apply electronically.
- Srbija, Subotica, Boze Sarcevica 19
- PIB: 111560436
- Matični broj: 21502219