Ogury Balkans d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Lead Business Analyst for KPI's Monitoring.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Lead Business Analyst for KPI's Monitoring
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
What you’ll do
- As a lead analyst, you will take care of the dashboards and alerting systems in the Hub & Monetization tribe
- You will be defining the metrics and dimensions we want to track in the tribe and maintaining the KPI framework
- You will be managing the databases and data processes and delivering dashboards and alerting systems for the product managers, business team and technical teams
- You will be connecting with both business and technical team and sharing a vision
- You are at ease with best practices in Tableau, SQL or another BI solution
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- You have Master’s degree in Computer science or similar field
- You have great attention to details and ability to drive a project in autonomy
- You have proven track record of analytical role
- You have sense of UX and data visualization experience
- You have good knowledge in SQL, Tableau or another BI solution (other coding experience would be a plus)
- You are fluent in English
- You have outstanding communication skills and leadership experience
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!