Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
For our new Branch Offices in Belgrade, Serbia, of Chemgineering International d.o.o. and / or Branch Offices in Vienna, Austria of Chemgineering International GmbH, which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced:
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) for Ventilation HVAC – international
Location: Belgrade, Vienna
- Designing of HVAC and Process Air systems for the Pharma and Biotech industry.
- Systems include: Cleanroom/non-cleanroom HVAC, Dust-/Fume collection systems, Laboratory exhaust systems, Process air for e.g. Granulators, Coaters, Sterilizers, Isolators etc.
- Documentation elaboration (System-descriptions, Calculations, Specifications, Schematics, Layouts, CAD-3D-modelling, Material-takeoff's etc.) from Concept design to Detail design.
- Space management and coordination with building shell, process equipment, other installations and systems.
- Coordinating and participating in the development of tenders, the collection of contractor's offers and the selection of the most favourable contractor.
- Supporting in Business development and proposal preparation.
- Participating in the development of project technical documentation. Performing inspection, control or approval of the project technical documentation. Providing instructions regarding the format and content of the project technical documentation.
- Supporting in Cost estimations and procurement activities.
- Participating in the control and development of the complete documentation necessary for the construction site and expert supervision during the construction, reconstruction, adaptation and rehabilitation of the building.
- Participating in qualification / validation of the designed systems.
- Coordinating and participating in technical reception, handover of constructed facilities.
- Participating in the control and development of monthly situations.
- Continuous development and improvement of used software tools and design Standards
- Leading and monitoring work and reporting on the work of project teams.
- Collaborating with management in order to ensure proper planning of design, execution activities and priorities.
- Working on the development and implementation of internal operating procedures and work instructions to increase efficiency.
- Monitoring the development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work.
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS, MS, dipl.ing. or similar)
- Experience in design of Pharma/Biotech facilities and in working in a G(x)P Environment
- Min. 5 years work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD (MEP) 2D and 3D, BIM - REVIT, NavisWorks, MS Office, Surplus: MS Visio
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Must: English, German (Level B2)
- Surplus: Russian, others
- Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths. Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Deadline for applications: 19.07.2019.
Chemgineering International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10L
- PIB: 111009944
- Matični broj: 21413330