Lead Field Maintenance Technician DFF
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 as a spin off from Telenor Serbia and subsequently acquired assets, employees and contract portfolio of Telenor Common Operation branch office in Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- Installation/dismantling, configuration and integration of transport, power, infrastructure and access network equipment.
- Structural cabling
- 24/7 on call duty field maintenance
- Effective solving of received incidents (SA and NSA)
- Spare parts handling according to internal procedures
- Preventive maintenance activities per plan
- SAP ordering of works and material/equipment
- Handling with technical documentation
- Supervision of subcontractors
- Coordination with other areas/departments and with subcontractors
- Database update
- Implementation of HSSE principles in daily work
- Electro-Technician school- technician for telecommunication, energetics or similar/ High school of Electrical Engineering
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet, e-mail)
- Minimum three years of working experience on similar positions
- Clean driving license
- English, basic level (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in the field for several days
- Ability to work in the shifts
- Ability for night work and on call duty
- Prepared for continual learning
- Good health and strength
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.
CETIN d.o.o. Beograd - Novi Beograd
CETIN Grupu čini četiri infrastrukturna operatora – CETIN Bugarska, CETIN Mađarska, CETIN Srbija i CETIN Češka Republika, sa skoro 3000 zaposlenih. Kao organizacija koja konstantno radi na unapređenju, fokusirani smo da implementiramo infrastrukturu svetske klase i odgovorimo na izazovne zahteve tržišta. Verujemo da predvodimo digitalnu transformaciju kroz usluge koje pružamo. CETIN je osnovan u Srbiji Jula 2020. godine, izdvajanjem od matične kompanije Telenor Srbija kao pružalac fiksnih…Više o poslodavcu