Are you looking to be part of a proven, funded pioneering start-up that is transforming sourcing materials for fashion and footwear brands? Is it important to be part of the next big global tech company that is revolutionizing one of the most pollutive industries in the world through promoting sustainable production practices?
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2018, Swedish company Material Exchange is an international one-stop Marketplace where data meets innovation in a technology platform that simplifies the materials sourcing process for both buyers and suppliers. Making such a big vision happen can only happen with great talent so we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers. If you dislike paper and are an aspiring hero for our planet, and want to join a growing international team of ambitious and friendly industry disruptors, we should talk!
WHO WE WANT TO HIRE:
As an experienced Frontend Lead, provides critical leadership, guidance, and execution of the company’s software development plan and technology decisions; specifically, those related to the design, development, and team management. You will be writing the software using industry standard engineering frameworks and agile development practices, that delivers the companies platform and applications to its clients and target markets on time and within budgeted costs.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards;
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them;
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts;
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations;
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues;
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and/or technical degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of experience leading frontend development (preferably by using Angular framework)
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building efficient, reliable, performant, responsive, and high-quality web-based cloud systems
- Advanced communication skills with a focus on improving individual team member and overall team performance
- Deep understanding of Angular framework, its core principles, and advanced concepts
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript, RxJs library, debugging, DOM manipulations and web optimizations
- Strong experience with component-based architecture and patterns with Angular
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM/Yarn, Webpack, bit.dev etc.
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility
- Strong CSS (SCSS) skills with experience building both Responsive and Adaptive Web applications
- Strong foundation in programming fundamentals, data structures, object-oriented design principles, software development best practices, and standards
- Knowledge of TDD or BDD software development techniques with experience in writing unit, integration, and end to end automated tests is a big plus
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Jasmine/Jest is a big plus
- Strong desire to stay on top of the latest developments in web technologies
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer the opportunity to join a fast-growing international start-up that is on the leading edge of innovation in materials sourcing. We are a group of colleagues who are extremely passionate about our individual craft, what we’re creating together, and each other. We support our employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities.
We embrace diversity and inclusion, respect and value differences, and appreciate diverse life experiences. We know when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, we can create significant change and value – for our customers, partners, employees and for the planet.
Interested in helping change an industry that touches every person on the planet (meaning anybody who wears clothes and shoes) through this position? Please send us your CV! We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
If Interested please apply electronically.
- Srbija, Subotica, Boze Sarcevica 19
- PIB: 111560436
- Matični broj: 21502219