Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 5 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a:
Lead Test Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly proactive person with strategic approach, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- 4 + years’ testing experience
- 2 + years of experience in writing automation tests
- Experience with various advanced testing topics such as performance/load, security, usability and/or accessibility testing
- Experience with integration and API testing
- Experience with relational databases, proficiency with SQL is considered a plus
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in writing test strategies
- Previous experience in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- Proactivity and excellent communication skills
- Ability to think analytically with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation
- Willingness to learn new testing tools and test strategies
- Experience in using Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket) is considered a plus
- Experience using TestRail or similar systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test strategies and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Delivering high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Facilitate the UAT/BAT process
- Proactive communication with the team to identify system requirements and ensure all defects are raised and resolved
We offer you:
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
Deadline for applications: 08.02.2020.