Emerson Croft is seeking a Lead UI/UX designer
Join the product team for the largest AI-powered medical content recommendation platform, with 130 million+ unique monthly visitors.
If you are an amazing UI/UX designer who is fiercely independent, self-motivated, and attentive to details, who can thrive in the comfort of your home workspace and your flexible hours, then you will find this job to be very rewarding professionally and personally.
This position will provide new opportunities that will let you grow with us while delivering excellent quality assurance and making a difference in the organization. You will own projects, be responsible for testing practices, and creative approaches to abstract problems.
- Work with management to gain context on projects and set expectations
- Manage workflow of the design team
- Build a next-gen communication platform
- Design screens for existing products in Figma for multiple platforms (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Build mobile and desktop apps
- Design new products from scratch
- Develop and steer brand identity
- Build and implement global design systems
- Ship a product end-to-end
- 2+ years of experience as a design team lead
- 6+ years of digital products experience (user experience, product design or any related roles)
- Exceptional UI and UX skills
- Proven ability to work with design research
- Solid graphic design skills
- Strong English; written and spoken
- Proficient with Figma or Sketch
- A good knowledge of how to build mobile and desktop apps
- Able to help break down a feature while keeping an eye on the bigger project vision
Apply quickly so we can get you started!
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.We’re looking for talented developers, data scientists, machine learning specialists, project managers, technical writers, account managers and sales reps.Više o poslodavcu