PlatformWD is a developer of medical software and e-commerce solutions. As a startup in the North American medical space we are constantly juggling science and innovation to develop solutions that will help our growing user base.
We are a young, flexible team, always looking to employ creativity and become a major player in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Having set up solid foundations for our business, we are now looking to grow our team — which is where you jump in. We are currently looking for a:
Lead Web/UX Designer
Position open in Belgrade, Serbia
As a Lead Web/UX Designer you’ll be responsible for creating a world class digital experience across several high-growth websites.
You will be working closely with our development and marketing teams and take point on critical decisions in a high-paced environment.
- Take charge of Web and UX design for our main online properties
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Work with in-house graphic designers and developers to create a world-class user experience on our websites
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal team and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with our marketing department and create elegant flows & interactions informed by market analysis, customer feedback and requirements.
Your qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years of experience with web design
- Excellent cross-team communication skills
- Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, emails)
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS (SCSS)
- Ambitious and creative work environment
- High-growth company
- Competitive salary
- Potential for receiving stock options
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please send us your CV (resume) in English, along with your portfolio ONLY. Applications in other languages will not be considered for the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno