We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position: Leader of one part of the production process
Primary purpose of the role:
This position represents part of engineering team and it is responsible for improvement and optimization of the production part of process whose main focus is body can formation.
- Plans and maintains complete equipment and machines at the front end of the production process, such as machines / presses for deep drawing of the can body
- Proposes and leads projects related to the improvement of production results at the front end
- Responsible for planning the procurement and processing of tools for deep drawing of the can body in accordance with production needs
- Functionally responsible for organizing work tasks for front end operators
- Organizationally responsible for the team of mechanics and toolmakers
- Indicates and suggests solutions to reduce costs
- Plans, initiates and develops Lean projects and participates in the implementation and maintaining of Lean standards
- Type and level of education: At least 4th degree vocational education regardless of type
- Previous work experience of at least 2 years in similar jobs
- Good knowledge of English
- Systematic work
- Orientation to teamwork
- Developed communication skills
- Ability for teamwork
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992