As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
At TX Group, we encourage learning and interdisciplinary exchange. An important enabler for this is TX Academy, our group-wide marketplace for learning, know-how exchange and collaboration.
Here, as an employee and manager at TX, you will find everything related to personal growth and further education, e.g. development programs, seminars, workshops, or digital learning nuggets.
Goldbach, as one of our companies, has a special portfolio of decentralized Know-How Improvement which is equally offered on TX Academy.
As a Learning Coordinator, you will be joining the group’s Human Resources team. Your role combines important coordinative tasks for two of the key aspects for employee well-being: personal growth and health. The focus of your role (50%) lies on the administration and organisation of internal training events within the Goldbach Know-How Improvement, a broad program that is highly regarded by leaders and employees alike. Beyond this, you will be in charge of advertising and tracking all our learning offers on TX Academy using our WordPress and Google Automation solutions. Those do also comprise courses related to health management. The latter also includes the group’s case management process in Switzerland and the organisation of different offers in connection with health management. The workload is distributed over the entire year, with a slight peak during autumn and early winter.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in administrative work
- Degree in Business administration or relevant experience
- Customer-oriented and committed personality with a high level of personal responsibility
- Reliable, structured, and independent way of working
- Enjoy new challenges and has a strong willingness to learn
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Strong communication and organization skills
- An affinity for IT (experience with WordPress and G Suite is a big plus)
- Good knowledge of G Suite (google docs, sheets, slides) and/or MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in German as the main language (written and spoken) and English; French would be considered as a plus
- Be a part of well established Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Lots of team activities and perks
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- Stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade. TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms ... Saznajte više
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE