Sixsentix ranks among the fastest growing companies in Europe, among the top 3 fast growing companies in Switzerland, was recognized as one of the top small businesses in Serbia and is among the top 50 global most valuable brands! With offices in Zurich, Vienna, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Belgrade, Novi Sad and a strong presence in Abu Dhabi, we provide Software Agile Testing Services with advanced analytics to the largest banks, financial services, insurance and telecom companies. We are looking for a new member of our growing company. Join our Sixsentix Team!
- Assistance to the Head of department and the company management in all legal and related matters
- Observe the Serbian labor law and implications on the company/employees
- Track changes & updates in the law and the court practice – national/international – and implement needed documents/changes
- Draft various kinds of labor law documents, handle employees’ evidences, track important deadlines, etc.
- Analyze contracts (commercial/company/labor law etc.) in Serbian/English, finding risks and issues, advising what and how to adapt (think as an Entrepreneur)
- Draft and maintain correspondence with business partners
- Close coordination with the HR department
- Support other departments (HR, Finance, IT, Administration etc.) – national/international
- Coach/train employees and other departments on important issues
- Represent the company in a professional way, with passion and enthusiasm
- Academic degree in Law or similar
- Up to 2 years of experience in a company or law office
- Experienced in labor law/corporate law & other legal areas, in dealing with authorities, banks, the Business Registry Agency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (external/internal) in Serbian & English; German is a plus; additional languages welcome
- Strong sense of responsibility, professional work attitude (ask, plan, do), respecting deadlines
- Compliant with working on short notice/with short deadlines
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office tools, Windows environment etc.)
- Basic technical knowledge & presentation skills
What we Offer:
- Possibility to work in an international team, where you can apply your skills and knowledges and further improve them
- Challenging professional opportunity in a fast growing, highly successful company
- Challenging projects: work for an international company with business units in various countries (different legal environments/differing conditions to be met)
- Excellent benefits: e.g. accident insurance 24/7, private health insurance with 1 year of service, etc.
- Company holidays between New Year and Orthodox Christmas
- Additional paid absence days
- A flexible and open working atmosphere
- Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service award
Find more information about Sixsentix on www.sixsentix.com.
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno