We're looking for a new Legal Officer (Maternity Leave Replacement).
Are you a highly-skilled legal professional with a passion for the IT and gaming industry? Do you have prior experience in working within the broader legal framework, especially when it comes to employment law and labor law relations?
If you know how to solve legal issues of a team that breaks down borders and make historical games, come and join us!
What will you do as a Mad Head?
- Monitoring laws and regulations covering sphere of employment and company legislation
- Compliance with relevant legislation through Paragraf Lex, seminars and other sources
- Preparation and processing of legal documents related to employment and company law (preliminary drafts, drafts and proposals of employment contracts, annexes,termination of employment, dismissal, warnings to employees of contract terminations, decisions on vacation and personal time off)
- Drafts and proposals for general acts and contracts for the Company, Rules and Procedures, the Rulebook on Systematization and Organization of jobs and similar
- Preparing documentation for payroll (arranging and preparing the entire payroll process together with the Finance specialist and the accountant)
- Taking care of all changes of data of the employees (change of workplace, changes in earnings etc.)
- Preparing statistics and reports, keeping records for all employees, managing personal files both electronically and in written form, organizing the distribution of original documents
- Registering employees in social security (CROSO)
- Cooperation with governmental institutions (National Employment Service, National Health Insurance Fund, Pension and
- Disability Insurance Fund of the Republic of Serbia, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Courts and other governmental institutions);
- Taking care of employment of foreigners and work permits
- Taking care of health, security, and protection at work for all employees in accordance with the relevant legislation
- Collaboration with the HR department, the accountant and the Finance specialist on a daily basis and acting as support to them
- Performing general and administrative tasks given by the Head of Legal and Finance
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Previous experience in managing employment contracts and relations for at least 2 years or similar experience at a company
- University degree at a Law faculty in Serbia
- Good computer skills and solid knowledge of MS Excel and Word as well as other applications and software for administrative work
- Sticking to self-determined deadlines and deadlines given by the Head of Legal
It would be a plus if you have:
- Excellent work ethics (time management, sense of duty/obligation, self-discipline, and goal-driven attitude)
- An ability for clear and precise communication (both spoken and written)
- Basic understanding of accounting and finances with employees, clients and colleagues
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc.
Mad Head Games d.o.o
We’re full-stack developers whose mission is to diligently create high quality, responsive, immersive, polished games that challenge expectations, surprise, and delight our players and, most importantly, are fun to play. We have been creating multi-platform games that range from premium to f2p, from casual to core. Our goal is to raise the bar, no matter what we do, and create genre-changing games that others seek to measure up to. We’re always looking for people who are extremely passionate about…Više o poslodavcu