We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world, and for this, we're searching and assembling a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a competent: Legal Writer
work from home
This position is highly demanding — we are looking for a smart and driven individual who loves writing and has a proven track record of drafting ToS, privacy policies, and other legal content for online businesses.
The ideal candidate should be able to cater to the needs of an international English-speaking audience and a diverse client base, including legal and business professionals. Your main responsibilities will include drafting ToS and other content for a social media platform for gamers.
- Produce high-level, professional legal content that is original, well researched, free of grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes, and relevant to the needs of the platform, its gaming audience, and the applicable regulatory framework
- Carry out in-depth legal and other research as needed
- Fact-check and revise content as required
- Monitor for changes in the law and amending the content accordingly
What to Bring
- Native or near-native English proficiency
- Experience in legal research and drafting (a law degree or legal work experience are welcome but not required)
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong communication, critical thinking, fact-checking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct in-depth legal research online
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- A good understanding of the nuances of writing legal content for the web
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to generate well-written content quickly, efficiently, and with minimal supervision
- Willingness to accept and implement feedback
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fact-checking experience
- Work experience and formal education is desirable, but not mandatory
- Writing and editing experience desirable, preferably as a writer or editor of web content
- Available for occasional weekend work
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work from home
- Working in a relaxed, supportive, and results-oriented environment
- Salary range: €1300 – €1800/month
Does the position of a Legal Writer speak to you and is it something you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH. These two documents mark the start of the application process, so we will use them to evaluate your English skills. If they are in any other language, we won’t take your application into consideration.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your writing skills. The process includes several test assignments, as well as interviews so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
- Holandija, Inostranstvo, Beatrixstraat 30