Gorgias helps eCommerce companies transform support from painful to exceptional.
Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with eCommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. ? + ? = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4000+ eCommerce businesses, including Timbuk2, Steve Madden, and MVMT.
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem-solving? We're looking for a talented and motivated Level 1 Software support specialist to join our Belgrade team.
In order to get more familiar with our software, please check our website: https://gorgias.com/.
Also, this is a demo video of our product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppVkIpIWxTE
- Providing Level 1 Support to our clients with questions on how to use our product, offer alternative solutions, and troubleshoot the current scenario provided by the client. Main communication channels: email and chat
- Understand customer goals and their desired outcome from using the product through continuous data and feedback analysis
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Assist with the onboarding process for new clients
- Previous experience in B2B customer support, preferably for a tech/software product
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Able to learn to use the product quickly and to manage several support tickets on different channels (email, chat) at the same time
- E-commerce knowledge is a big plus (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, etc.) and/or experience with any Shopify apps: ReCharge, Bold, Returnly, LoyaltyLion, Klaviyo, etc.
- Any experience with API Troubleshoot or Zapier platform is a plus
- Comfort in a startup environment, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients reach their goals
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Why you should join us
- You’ll join a young startup at the most interesting time for you: when we’re building the customer success machine
- Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
- Team retreat twice a year in the USA
- Included powerful MAC workstation
- Competitive salary (800 EUR)
- We cover lunch expenses: 200 EUR monthly allowance
- Private Health Care included
If this looks like something that may interest you, in your response would you kindly:
- Attach your updated CV
- Provide any relevant experience you have in B2B tech customer support
- Explain in a few sentences what you understand about our product