Job opportunity: Licensed Civil Engineer for technical supervision department
A regional real estate consultancy is looking to hire a full time licensed civil engineer for its operations in Novi Sad, Serbia.
We are an international team of economists and engineers, active beside Serbia, in Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, and Slovenia, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to perform technical supervision activities, which includes:
- Assuring that the projects runs in accordance with the design, building permit, professional and legal regulations, time schedule, and within the financial projection;
- Constant control of quality of works and installed materials and equipment (including the control of work quantities and necessary building site documentation);
- Assuring that the technical supervision is in accordance with relevant legislation and professional standards;
- Cooperation with all members involved in the project;
- Giving the technical solutions and advices in accordance with the Client’s requirements and professional standards;
- Participating in preparing project monitoring reports (initial reports, monthly reports and final reports) of the various projects;
- Additional involvement in technical due diligence reports preparation and projects validation.
The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- University or college degree in civil engineering;
- The engineering licence for technical supervision in accordance with Serbian law;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent written and verbal command of English;
- Good communication, networking, analytical and organisation skills; being able to present yourself professionally;
- Willingness of travel and driver’s licences.
In case you are willing to join a dynamic international team and expand your knowledge in the property field, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, electronically.
Adriatic Appraisal is an international real estate consultancy specialising in Southeast Europe (SEE). We are offering a wide range of innovative professional real estate services, mobilizing our locally-based teams and international know-how. We now have a team of 12 employees and 17 consultants across our offices in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Romania (Cluj-Napoca), Serbia and Slovenia, with our head office in Podgorica, Montenegro. Our teams of carefully selected real estate specialists…Više o poslodavcu