What you will do
The Lighting Artist is responsible for lighting assets, characters, and environments within various shots and sequences. The lighting artist will work within the lighting and rendering pipeline to see shots through from start to finish.
What we are looking for
- Someone to create photorealistic CG lighting that meets all technical and aesthetic standards for the project
- Complete tasks within tight production deadlines while being largely self-directed
- Submit work for feedback and address notes frequently and efficiently
- Be able to troubleshoot common rendering and lighting technical issues, including render optimizations and QC
- A wide range of experience and skills that can be used to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Strong Blender or Maya, Nuke, and Linux skillsets and versatile knowledge of one or more major rendering packages are essential
- Experience using HDRs and image based lighting
- Extensive experience with a wide range of lighting techniques and technical methods
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug common rendering and technical issues
- Houdini and Unreal experience is a plus
- Python or C++ experience in production is ideal
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
About the company
Focused on the future of filmmaking, Wonder Dynamics' mission is to revolutionize the production and post production process by leveraging state-of-the-art AI. We are striving to democratize the use of visual effects which will pave the way for the next generation of filmmakers. That mission attracted some of the most influential individuals in the film and tech industry that are now involved in our team. We're headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Why should you consider joining us?
At the intersection of film and technology, this job will offer a very unique experience, and you will be exposed to a diverse set of fields spanning from film production and visual effects to AI, machine learning, and computer vision. Because we are operating in the state-of-the-art territory, there will always be something new to learn on the horizon. We highly value our team and the support of our co-workers and strive to create the best environment to work in.
This is a mid- or senior-level engineering role and we offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
Wonder Dynamics is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Železnička 7 sprat: 3 I 4
- PIB: 112219202
- Matični broj: 21629227