We are an SEO agency that specializes in the off-page aspect of SEO. We deliver effective, scalable link building campaigns to generate high-quality, Google-friendly backlinks pointing back to our clients’ websites targeting specific pages and keywords.
We are based in the US, but the majority of our employees are from Europe (mostly Serbia, but also Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, etc.). There are currently around 30 people working at OutreachMama (link building specialists, project managers, account managers, administrative and sales assistants, upper management), as well as around 20 writers. As our client numbers grow, so does our need to hire more people. We are currently looking for more link builders.
We offer SEO training so you can improve your skills and level up your performance and career. Our team will invest time in your training which primarily includes coaching from a senior manager.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our link builders have the greatest impact on our clients' businesses, which is why we are looking for someone who is extremely organized, hard-working, enthusiastic, and, above all, a problem solver. We need a person who communicates well and responds to requests in a timely manner, answering emails, organizing documents, sheets, and information, and coordinating with the writers.
If you are excited about learning new things and are looking to expand your off-page SEO knowledge, this is your chance. Our team is incredibly supportive, as is our senior management, and we do our best to foster a cooperative work environment. Even though we all work remotely, we talk regularly throughout the day to stay connected.
Depending on the team you're on, you will get the appropriate training.
Your main responsibilities as a link builder will include:
- Tracking and maintaining communication with the team, link vendors, and bloggers
- Working with writers to assign writing tasks
- Anticipating and communicating order fulfillment problems
- Resolving vendor and blogger issues
- Updating client-facing sheets
- Updating the clients on their orders
- Managing the link acquiring process through negotiation until the link is live
- Keeping track of all orders assigned to you by the Head of the team
Tools we use:
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Full-time position (8 hours a day, Mon-Fri)
- Mostly flexible hours – you manage your own working hours, but we ask you to be online between 11 AM and 1 PM CEST.
- You will be using TimeDoctor to track your hours.
- The starting salary is $700/month and is increased annually based on your performance and evaluation from the Head of your team.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Interested in a long term commitment (6+ months)
- Fluent in English (written)
- Some project management experience (not a deal-breaker if you don’t have any)
- Used to remote work
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver
- Familiar with G Suite, Ahrefs, Asana, Slack
- Possesses a basic understanding of site metrics (domain authority, domain rating, and organic traffic)
- Keen to learn more about SEO
Brownie points for:
- Experience using Close.io, Smartsheet, GatherContent
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Please read the description carefully and take your time to submit an application that stands out.
- Please send a cover letter and resume electronically in which you describe why you would like to work for OutreachMama and how you meet the requirements.
- If you apply, we’ll do our best to respond promptly and let you know if you qualify for an interview.
- There will be two rounds of interviews.
- If we decide to hire you, your training will start immediately.
- You will be paid for your time during the training (we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either).
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 12333 Sowden Rd Ste B #33347