Linux Executive Leader
Who are we?
We are RapidSeedbox. A fully remote company who serves over 3500 customers. We provide anonymity and peer-to-peer solutions for thousands of people all over the world.
We believe that in 2019, anyone deserves increased privacy and control of his or her information. We are looking for someone who has experience working across many technologies in the unix/linux space, and wants the chance to lead a team of a hungry, hard-working remote system administrator in a growing company.
Believe what we believe? Join us in the journey to help to transform people's lives for the better.
Who's right for the job? If you are:
- An ambitious team leader.
- Driven to go above and beyond for customers.
- Intellectual curiosity and strong willingness to learn.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Collaborative team player.
- Able to collaborate effectively and excel in a team environment.
- Love technology and stay up to date with the latest best solutions around.
- Love talking to customers and ship fixes fast.
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior knowledge of supporting software on Ubuntu, Debian, and more.)
- Strong understanding of networking and security concepts.
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Understanding of networking concepts, such as load balancing and routing. Ability to carry out basic network troubleshooting in a server runtime.
- Experience managing/leading a team.