CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling. CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Linux System Administrator
The System Administrator is responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The system administration tasking will be focused on improving the stability and performance of the system, maintaining and improving the security posture of the systems, continuous monitoring of system health, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
Operations and Support
- Install and maintain security patches on the operational system, which includes but is not limited to, Red Hat Linux, CentOS, and Apache web services.
- Report Security Patch compliance
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues, to include performance
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Proactively monitor system logs for any potential issues
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, or experience work equivalent.
- Five+ years of system administration experience in Linux environments and proficient in tasks such as shell scripting, creating cron jobs, analyzing log files, managing user accounts and groups, configuring iptables, and setting up various services.
- Familiarity with SaaS web technologies, including but not limited to, reverse proxy servers, SSL certificate configuration, three-tier architecture, service oriented architecture, enterprise service bus, http, and differences between browsers.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Independent, self-starter.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written correspondence) in a professional and courteous manner with technical and non-technical personnel.
- On-call as needed
- Able to work shifts
- Must work well in a team environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Sport recreation activities: football and basketball
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 19.12.2018.