Linux System Administrator
Work from home
Work with fun, smart, and highly motivated people at a successful and growing company in the anonymity industry.
As a support/customer success/linux expert member at our company, you'll get to build high-quality relationships with our clients that move the business forward, you will be helping out clients with their issues, and you'll be able to create a big impact and help our company. You will be able to create technologies and help improve customers experience a lot!
You’ll be a critical member of the team on a first name basis with the owner and not employee #1928938. Our company and technology team is small and nimble. You won't be smothered by meetings and are mostly free to choose how you accomplish your goals
We are a 100% remote work company and we are looking for the next superstar to join us, with a positive "sure! I can do that." attitude to join our team. The work is remote, from home, for a full-time position.We're looking for a responsible person to handle our customer support & technical support as well as lead linux developments.
You need to have previous experience and you need to be skilled and technical to apply for this position.
Our requirements are:
- A highly technical person. (Must)
- Previous Linux and IT knowledge. (Must)
- Very good English skills (read & write). (Must - Speaking levels are less important)
- Ability to work from home without distraction (Must)
- Ability to respond promptly and politely. (Must)
- Good decision making skills. (Must)
- Skype. (Must)
After some period of working together, more assignments and liabilities may be discussed, depending on performance.
- You can work from absolutely anywhere. We’ll be communicating via Slack mainly. Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, and passionate.
- We are looking for someone asap, the sooner the better, tomorrow wouldn’t be out of the question, in fact tomorrow would be good.
Deadline for applications: 28.12.2018.