Linux System Administrator
Ymagis Group, European specialist in Digital technologies for cinema industry offers through CinemaNext and Eclair innovative solutions to cinematographers, film distributors and live events, producers, rights holders, specialized advertising agencies, TV/IPTV broadcasters, video editors and VOD/SVOD platforms. Founded in 2007, the Group, headquartered in Paris, is now present in 26 countries with nearly 750 employees and is structured around 3 business areas: CinemaNext for service activies to cinema operators (sales and installation, software solution, technical support / NOC and consulting), Eclair for content services activities (post-production, cinema routing, digital distribution, multilingual and accessibility, restoration and preservation) and Ymagis for financing solutions. For more information, log on to www.ymagis.com, www.cinemanext.digital or www.eclair.digital.
We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to join our team in our IT service centar located in Belgrade, Gospodar Jevremova 35.
Position in the group
Reporting To (N+1 title): IS infrastructure manager
Business Unit: COR - Corporate Services
Division or Corporate Service: Information Systems
Region or Scope: Group
Team (if applicable): IS Operations
- Organising major improvements to our IT infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining our servers
- Managing and overseeing our junior systems administrator
- Providing 4rd line IT operation support within the company
You will have overall responsibility for our IT infrastructure and will work closely with all areas of the business, particularly our developers, server-side developers and QA team. Your time will be evely spread between project work and recurring production depending of candidate abilities and autonomy. Your work will focus on implementing robust solutions with an emphasis on security, backup, monitoring, and documentation.
You will also be required to troubleshoot difficult issues, working closely with our junior systems administrator who handles other day-to-day tasks. Many of our employees are very tech-savvy, so you should be comfortable speaking with and providing assistance to people with different levels of technical ability, including other IT personnel and software developers.
Experience with any of the following:
- Cisco networking certification (CCNA or better)
- Virtualisation servers (Proxmox/KVM/LXC/Docker)
- AWS technologies proficiency (S3/EC2/IAM/ECS)
- Openvpn / Fortinet firewalling
- LDAP/Active Directory
- Zabbix / Datadog
- Versioning/revision control software (Git/Travis/Codeclimate)
- Shell and python programming languages
Hard skills (technical skills)
- A degree in computer science or a related discipline
- At least three years professional experience as a systems administrator
- Significant experience with Linux desktop and server environments
- A track record of completing independent project-based work (review of personal git repo may be a plus)
- Very good Bash and Perl/Python skills
Languages / Level required
- Team spirit
- Positive attitude
- Results orientation (Process Improvement, Problem Solving; Challenging thinking; Logical Thinking)
- Customer orientation
Deadline for applications: 28.07.2019.