Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets. With our global footprint and forward-leaning customer experience solutions, we serve our clients via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
We are currently looking for a person ready to join the IT team who can support our employees in Belgrade and Novi Sad with solving problems with hardware, software, and workplace tools, as well as be involved in the local adaptation of processes taking place at the international level when it comes to implementing new methods of operation, data or software protection.
The person on this position:
- Provides ongoing administrative support in the field of IT hardware and software systems,
- Provides support in the field of applications and technologies which are specific for the project,
- Provides updates of security and procedural standards in the field of systems,
- Takes care of desktops, printers, servers, software, inventory of resources and standard network services,
- Manages and is responsible for technical documentation,
- It is the point of contact for local businesses in all IT related matters.
What can we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development within a growing, international environment.
- Good working conditions within a motivating international environment.
- Package of benefits and contract employment.
- Experience in a similar position in IT support in the business environment in an international company,
- Experience in administering tools: laptops, servers, workstations, hardware/software, cabling, servers,
- Good knowledge of Service Desk, failure management, knowledge of tools for reporting problems to help desk,
- Bachelor degree in IT etc, University, or equivalent,
- Driving license and flexibility to travel (between Belgrade and Novi Sad) according to the business needs - is a must,
- Very good command of English enabling easy communication - is a must,
- Good knowledge of network technologies, mobile phones, and fixed networks,
- Good knowledge of MS Windows environments, and DHCP, DNS & WINS.
- Experience in the call center environment, CRM systems support, is a plus.,
- Organizational skills, the ability to set priorities and work under time pressure.
If this position sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply!
Transcom Worldwide d.o.o.
Transcom je švedska multinacionalna kompanija koja posluje širom sveta, poseduje bogato internacionalno iskustvo, ekspertizu u upravljanju projektima iz različitih grana industrije. U Beogradu posluje od 2014, a u Novom Sadu od 2018. godine. Nakon pet godina rada u Transcomu je zaposleno preko 500 posvećenih specijalista za korisničko iskustvo koji pružaju usluge na 13 jezika i opslužuju klijente u različitim industrijama.
Kompanija u Srbiji je prepoznata kao pouzdan i atraktivan poslodavac, ... Saznajte više
- PLAĆENI TRENING
- VOĆNI DAN
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- WORKING MOMS PROGRAM
- KORPORATIVNE POPUSTE