Why should you get a job at HYCU?
As a Location Manager, you will manage a Belgrade based team of 40+ people with multiple roles including developers, QAs, DevOps, sales and support engineers working on the HYCU product and service delivery for various clients. We are looking for someone who will oversee and manage the overall team satisfaction, create an amazing work environment with continuous investment in building up a great and skillful team.
The ideal candidate for this position will be reliable and skillful manager who is able to focus on each team member's professional development, performance and career plans.
- Managing multiple, complex work streams and collaborating with various departments
- Enabling better team cohesion and overall team satisfaction
- Aligning business & personal training needs, providing opportunities for professional development to team members
- Reviewing of project deliverables to ensure quality and adherence to internal standards
- Working collaboratively with all teams to ensure workload is appropriately assigned and resource constraints are identified
- Participating in hiring, training, performance review and promotion activities
- Ensuring all important business information and news are communicated to all team members
For this role, we value candidates who have:
- BS Degree in Engineering, Science, or closely related technical field required
- 5+ years of progressively complex cross-functional project and/or program Management experience required
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening) and presentation skills
- Experience in process improvement in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with proven ability to manage multiple demands successfully
- Strong organizational, analytical, strategic and collaborative skills
- Team player who is comfortable to work with diverse group of people
- Fluency in Serbian and English language
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities
- Work in an international environment
HYCU harnesses 25 years of sophisticated IT outsourcing, insights from over one million users, and work experience with more than 25,000 customers, more than 10 ISVs and 350 employees to create a deep and unrivalled well of industry expertise. The result is unsurpassed build alignment with industry leaders and a formidable competitive advantage in the multi-cloud space.
HYCU makes it easy to thrive in a Multi-Cloud, Hyper-converged world. We believe in the art of subtraction, where less is more. Where powerful technology looks extremely simple and delivers extraordinary results. That’s why we’re so bullish on multi-cloud, and hyper-converged infrastructure. We believe that data management should be as easy as powering up and hitting go. It’s also why our backup, recovery and data protection products excel at helping IT take back the data center without breaking a sweat. You’ll eliminate roadblocks, boost application performance and reliability, and deploy our products before your coffee gets cold.
Our Group is more global than local, more international than national, and more diverse than you can imagine.Comtrade is a cluster of IT organizations with an innovation mandate: we develop and apply tomorrow’s technology today. We do it as software engineers or programmers, delivery managers, system engineers or business developers; we also have IT educators, software architects, and marketing specialists, as well as legal eagles, information security gurus, HR experts (the people people), data…Više o poslodavcu