Marbar Logistics prides itself on keeping proactive and communicating with our customers and carriers on every shipment we handle. This position is responsible for providing accurate information to our drivers, dispatchers, and customer service representatives. We are looking for a detail-oriented, enjoy communicating in a fast-paced environment, self-driven individual who is willing to work and grow with us!
- GPS truck monitoring and route tracking across the US.
- Monitoring and responding to emails promptly
- Answering a high volume of phone calls and providing information and 24/7 care to customers and drivers
- Scheduling/rescheduling pick up and delivery appointments, dispatching and providing assistance to drivers, resolving all kinds of transportation issues
- Breakdown and on the road assistance/maintenance, service schedule when needed
- Updating the company’s software system & database,
- Fluent English - both written and spoken (Interviews will be held in English)
- Spanish to some extent would be considered an asset
- Excellent computer literacy
- Great communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Thinking outside of the box and proactive thinking
- Able to work in day/night shifts and on weekends
Our ideal candidate
- People looking for a career in an international company
- Calm and can easily handle crisis
- Easy-going, open-minded, positive attitude.
- Independent, responsible, and precise.
- Various shifts, with a lot of opportunities for development and personal growth
Marbar Logistics INC
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih Brigada 86b
- PIB: 112419575
- Matični broj: 21670570