We are looking for:
Coordinate with operations group on tasks associated with daily business functions; orders, pickups, delivers. Build relationships with drivers and coworkers to foster a productive work environment that focuses on teamwork and efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dispatch drivers on loads which includes various information
- Tracking and tracing
- Ensure loads are picked up and delivered on time by tracking driver activity
- Scheduling pick up/delivery times for freight as needed
- Communicate with customers/drivers throughout the load process to build relationships and ensure satisfactory work
- Correct problems with loads by re-routing, reassigning, or coming with a positive solution
- Record and maintain files and records
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of personnel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while the ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player
If interested, please send your resume/CV electronically written in ENGLISH.
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2019.