Our client is fischer automotive systems, headquartered in Germany, is international automotive components producer which is known worldwide for its fastening systems, such as kinematic components and air vents for automotive interiors.
In 2020. fischer automotive systems started activities in Serbia, through investment in Jagodina. To fully accelerate start-up process and further operations, we are searching for mature and experienced professional for the position of
Logistics / Shipping Officer
- Jagodina -
- Your main task is the creation of delivery notes, shipping orders and notifications for outgoing goods
- You post the necessary goods issue transactions in SAP and carry out UPS processing.
- Register and coordinate the calculated transport volume with forwarding agents and service providers (including the processing of special trips or air freight)
- You create and forward export documents. Preparation of the data according to the requirements of domestic and foreign customs offices as well as the current export and foreign trade laws including VAT
- Coordination of the shipping processes with the commercial series support, the commissioning and with the logistics service providers
- You will work closely with suppliers, freight forwarders and authorities and will be responsible for the complete documentation of the facts
- Bachelor’s degree in economics
- Experience in international goods traffic as well as import and export handling
- Organizational talent that always keeps an overview and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of MS-Office as well as experience in dealing with ERP systems, ideally with SAP
- Very good language skills in English is required, German is appreciated
- High degree of independence and commitment
- Goal-oriented working method and ability to work in a team
Our client is offering you a chance to become the valuable member of their Serbian operations through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
Hill International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
HILL International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
- PIB: 101011936
- Matični broj: 07514395