Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Logistics Specialist APG Import Business
We are offering the opportunity to be a part of a growing team, and an environment where we strongly believe it is a team effort to deliver high service levels to our customers. Working in a close-knit environment while getting experience in different European markets.
- Managing the regional transportation areas including passthrough and regional products, managing Logistics service providers and updating shipment status report
- Providing international shipment monitoring and management
- Providing container follow up and tracking (online and with DHL tracking tables)
- Performing transit times analysis on regular basis
- Managing express shipment deliveries. Follow up and tracking - online, in communication with the airlines, forwarders, shippers. Ensuring timely delivery.
- Project transfer logistic – routing set up and driving the new process flows system wise and physically
- Supporting new business initiatives and projects and contribute to review meetings and change process
- BSc or MSc degree in Technical or Commercial studies
- Relevant working experience of minimum 2 years in similar positions
- Good knowledge of international logistics procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with external and internal partners
- Advanced level of English language proficiency is mandatory. Knowledge of French, Italian and German language is highly appreciated
- Sense for anticipation, with a good reporting skills and proactive orientation
- Commitment to quality, efficiency, and accuracy at all levels of the process
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment
- A member of a global team
- Opportunity for continuous development
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
*Obaveštavamo vas da će, ukoliko se prijavite na ovaj konkurs i pošaljete nam vašu radnu biografiju (CV), privredno društvo Johnson Electric doo Niš, sa registrovanim sedištem u Nišu – Crveni Krst, Vazduhoplovaca BB, u svojstvu rukovaoca podataka, obrađivati vaše lične podatke koje nam dostavite putem radne biografije ili na drugi način ili ih mi pribavimo u skladu sa zakonom (na primer, iz javno dostupnih izvora), a sve kako bismo mogli da donesemo odluku u vezi sa vašom prijavom za zaposlenje, kao i da sa vama komuniciramo u vezi sa tim. Ova obrada vaših ličnih podataka vršiće se u skladu sa svim relevantnim pravilima predviđenim važećim Zakonom o zaštiti podataka o ličnosti Republike Srbije.
Johnson Electric d.o.o.
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. We serve many industries including Automotive, Building…Više o poslodavcu