Type of engagement
This is an external staff job position. You will have a temporary employment contract with E- Search company, in service of Microsoft.
E- Search helps Microsoft get the best externally employed candidates (Serbian citizens).
We are looking for a skilled MDCS Experience and onboarding Associate to join Microsoft team. Do you see yourself in such a role? MDCS would like to meet you!
Microsoft Development Center Serbia – MDCS is vibrant and dynamic engineering organization. We aspire to become Global Development Center of Microsoft – GDC. The path to this status is complex, yet very achiavable with the great emoployee experience being one of the top requirements.
A strong MDCS employee experience is one of the most powerful competitive edges of MDCS. It leads to noticeable people related benefits such as a wider talent pool, improved retention, and increased engineering productivity. Our MDCS employee experience also ensures that our employees, who are MDCS greatest assets, are set up for success before, during, and after their tenure at MDCS.
MDCS Employee Experience and onboarding Associate will partner with administration, HR, IT, facility, recruitment and on-boarding in order to ensure a great start and on-boarding in MDCS. This will drive employee commitment and better emotional connection to what they do. An employee experience and onboarding associate will also monitor and drive the improvement of the on-boarding process and gather feedback.
Duration of the engagement is 12 months with the possibility of an extension for another 6 months.
MDCS experience and onboarding associate responsibilities:
- Cooperate with HR services, recruitment, immigration and relocation teams to provide clarity on upcoming volume of hirings and processing requirements with focus on immigration.
- Cooperate with HR Services and Administration on incoming admin related topics.
- Execute all admin related tasks, with focus on immigration administration (contracts, corporate documents, benefits registration, payroll..)
- Cooperation with relevant immigration and relocation suppliers in the country.
- Communication with local institutions in charge for immigration, as per need.
- Maintain physical and electronic files.
- Understand MDCS Employee Experience day-to-day business and work on improving processes.
- Cooperate with IT department to provide great experience to all employees.
- Ensure regulatory compliance as per established processes.
- Ensure the infrastructure needed for new employees is present. This includes strong partnership with IT, administration, facility and recruiting to ensure infrastructure is always in place in a timely manner.
- Assistance to foreign employees in communication with all relevant state institutions and other institutions.
- Procurement activities, as per need.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong attention to details
- Strong orientation to structure and processes
- Results/deadlines oriented in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with demonstrated energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English language
- Degree in the field of social or natural sciences
- Preferable work experience in multinational corporations
E-Search je privredno društvo koje u oblasti HR-a, na teritoriji Republike Srbije, posluje više od 20 godina.Više o poslodavcu