As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be able to witness the beginnings of building a data-driven culture and implementing predictive models into our products at MENU, as well as get the opportunity to have a big impact in developing the foundations for it.
The Machine Learning Engineer is responsible for developing production-grade machine learning models that power features in our customer-facing products, such as personalized recommendations, engagement optimization and predictive reports.
Additionally, the ML Engineer contributes to defining and setting the architecture, building the foundation and developing best practices for the growing Data Science team.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key functions of the ML Engineer include:
- Work with your product team to understand business requirements and design solutions
- Build, train, validate and deploy machine learning models for production use
- Work with designers, developers, QA engineers and product managers to integrate your models into customer-facing products
- Implement MLOps practices and processes
- Continuously update and optimize models for performance and reliability
- Grow the Data Science / Machine Learning expertise within the organization, including defining standards and developing best practices
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing production machine learning and predictive analytics models
- Previous experience working in an agile and cross-functional product team
- Strong SQL skills and experience
- Experience with Python and Python-based data science and machine learning libraries
- Experience building large-scale models
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects under limited supervision, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
- Willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
- Strong English language skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience deploying ML models on AWS
- Experience with deep learning frameworks and models
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS company
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU is the leading eCommerce platform for restaurant brands, powering all digital customer touchpoints from mobile, web, kiosk and delivery marketplaces. We provide restaurant brands with the tools they need to grow their digital business, manage orders from all channels and for all order types, orchestrate their delivery operations, and fully control their digital experience to retain a direct customer relationship. We strive to build beautiful and user-friendly software for consumers to satisfy…Više o poslodavcu