Magento 2 Developer
NaviPartner - Leading provider for Danish ecommerce
You are passionate about e-commerce, omni-channel, ERP and retail? And you want to join one of the leading providers for Danish ecommerce?
NaviPartner is expanding rapidly, nationally as well as internationally.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Magento2 developer like you. We offer a position in our modern office in Belgrade. The position includes opportunities of involvement in the development, implementation, optimization and operation of our customers’ Magento2 web shops, which are part of our omni-channel retail solutions.
You will perform your tasks as part of NaviPartner’s strong team
As Magento2 developer you will analyze, design and help implement web shops as part of our large integrated omnichannel solutions for modern retailers. You will work side by side with our customers and colleagues to fully understand and meet their needs. This includes besides developmental tasks, assisting with customer projects, making requirement specifications, administer web shop setup and consulting customers on general ecommerce investment opportunities.
Your goal is to create unique web shops for our customers
- Experience from the Retail Industry (whatever position).
- Creative problem crusher who, with a positive attitude, can dig deep into customers' pains and present options for growth based on knowledge of options and limitations within web shops.
- Service minded and not afraid of direct sparring with customers and colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Write and speak English fluently.
We offer you a job with world class opportunities in Belgrade
- A challenging and varied job with one of the forerunners in omni-channel supply in Denmark and worldwide.
- An interesting work life with colleagues in Serbia, Denmark, Mauritius and Croatia.
NaviPartner is one of Denmark's leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV houses and has more than 90 employees in Denmark, Mauritius, Serbia and Croatia. We provide integrated financial management solutions for retail, e-commerce and attractions. Among our customers are Whiteaway, Maxi Zoo, Kop & Kande, Sport 24, Ree Animal Park, the State Museum of Art and many more.
Deadline for applications: 08.01.2020.