Are you looking for a job in which you will be in charge of various challenging tasks and where almost every day will look differently? Do you want an intense learning atmosphere, which will develop many of your professional skills that are essential today in growing market? Do you want a positive working environment where ideas of every age are highly valued?
Are you a fresh graduate having strong interest in Business, Marketing, Digital, Sales, Operations or Finance? Are you eager to work with leading global brands in an international context? Do you want to work for a listed company with high ethical standard?
Join our Management Trainee program, a special management development programme for young graduates! Designed to give participants best-in-class hands-on training and inspiring tasks, it is your passport for a successful career with us!
We’re looking for two
Management Trainees (m/f)
Based in Belgrade!
What would your mission look like?
During this challenging 12-months program, you will undertake several entrepreneurial rotations that will expose you to various fields of expertise. Even though you have a degree in specific field, e.g. Marketing, Sales or Finance, we will challenge you to take on projects in other functions too, as well as we’ll invite you to lead a project of your own! Would you dare?
- Starting from February, for each rotation you will be given specific performance objective and direct support from your Manager and Human Resources department
- One of the obligatory rotations is work on the field with clients up to 3 months, in order to discover the way we do our business
- You will have tailor-made development track, which is guaranteed to give your career an excellent head start and which will equip you with the technical and professional competencies
- You will learn about our various roles and business models, build your own network, discover our unique brands, and gain an overview of L’Oréal, our culture and our working environment
- At the end of the Program, upon successful evaluation, you would be ready to take over new position within L’Oreal Adria Balkan
Our ideal Management trainee candidate:
- Has recently graduated from a Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferably in Business, Marketing, Sales, Digital, Supply Chain or Finance), or you are currently finishing faculty
- Has maximum 1 year of professional experience
- Has deep interest in business and FMCG industry
- Is passionate, ambitious, business driven & analytical researcher
- Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
- Is able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
- Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated to excel at work
- Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
- Is mobile, able and willing to travel (rotation includes field work)
- Has driving license
- Speaks English fluently
- Is native Serbian speaker, and living in Serbia
What’s in it for you?
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in key business functions of our company. You will get hands on experience from a global leader, and therefore we offer an exciting position where you will have the chance to lead great challenges and opportunities.
Why? At L'Oreal, the junior talent of today are the future business leaders of tomorrow. With us you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Apply with your CV and Cover letter in English via following link: https://careers.loreal.com/global/en/job/77689 latest until 06.12.2019.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the next step of a selection process.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.