BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
- Managing and supervising Account Receivable ledger - records all the credit sales transaction and payment received from a customer against credit sales, supervising accounts receivable department
- Accounts Payable Ledger – managing and supervising creditors accounts
- Fixed Assets Ledger – manage and supervise all fixed assets transactions, depreciation runs and postings of fixed assets in SAP
- Inventory Ledger – control and supervision of transactions related to the receipt of raw material, Movement of stock, conversion into finished stock, scrap or absolute inventory
- Successfully completed studies with focus on accounting (or similar) or commercial vocational training and further training as an accountant
- 3 year’s work experience
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting and tax law, user knowledge of SAP FI as well as a good command of the common MS Office programs
- Structured, independent and reliable working method
- Communicative and assertive
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German desirable
- Team player
Deadline for applications: 10.12.2019.