Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Not only to overcome future nutritional challenges but to create its future.
As a specialist in Plant & Animal Nutrition, and Food Industry, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. Fully supported by the scientific team in the CMI Roullier as an accelerator of growth, we strive to bring lab and science to life. We insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8 000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit, dedication and audacity.
European leader and 2nd worldwide player, Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed Phosphates, minerals and functional ingredients for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries worldwide, has a workforce of 400 employees, and generates a turnover of around €250 million.
To support its development in the Europe, Phosphea is currently recruiting:
Manager for Finance and Administration M/F
Based in Belgrade (SRB)
Reporting directly to the CFO in France and Business Unit Director in Belgrade, the Manager for Finance and Administration is responsible for monitoring the subsidiary’s performance, define and drive the administrative management (processes, laws, etc.) and the financial management (treasury, Management control, etc.) of the subsidiary. He/she will apply the General management orientations and decisions as well as the current regulations (finance, tax, and customs).
- To manage and monitor the financial management of the subsidiary:
- To make and monitor the accounting tasks following the local regulations
- To prepare, monitor and present tax reports
- To elaborate and present the estimated budget before making the adjustments
- To lead and optimize the treasury management, follow the bank relations
- To make the tax returns and social declarations
- To monitor Credit management
- To define and implement the administrative and financial management processes as well as all the required indicators
- To make the monthly reporting and closing / Take in charge the consolidation data feedback towards the Group
- To manage and coordinate Control management and internal auditing (financial risk assessment, etc.)
- To identify any financial risk or dysfunction and warn the Management
- To provide an interface to outsiders: auditors, administration, etc.
Law: To monitor and coordinate law services and advices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in in corporate finance
- At least 5 years in a finance management position, ideally in audit/accounting firms or production companies
- Good knowledge of English
- IT software management (SAP)
- Strong knowledge of the financial management local processes in an international environment
- Team management experience
- Open, team-oriented and dynamic personality eager to take up big challenges
What we offer:
Except for the attractive remuneration package, private health insurance for entire family, open door for international career development, dynamic environment and flat hierarchy, our most valuable asset to offer is our good spirit and great team to work with.
Don’t hesitate, dare Roullier Group!
- Srbija, Beograd, Kneza Milosa 93
- PIB: 109902302
- Matični broj: 21264148