We are looking for an experienced
Managing Director - Plant Manager
Control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures in our recently opened plant for the production of polypropylene twin-wall sheets in Subotica.
The candidate would be responsible for the overall success of the operation in Serbia.
The ideal candidate would be a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Very strong teamwork and people skills are a must.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders;
- Provide strategic advice to the board and CEO so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s path;
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities;
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities;
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures;
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of the other executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance, with a special focus on the Production dept. of the Company;
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems;
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile;
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other top managerial position;
- Degree in Engineering or Chemistry, or in Economics/Management;
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting matters and measures of performance;
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Fluent in English; Italian would be advantage.
Even if our company will initially be rather small, the complexity of the project and the size of the investment suggest that, in front of the right resource, the compensation will be corresponding. Therefore, we aim also to high level candidates.
It will be a must to live or to be willing to move in the Subotica area. A company working 24/7 requires that the director is normally not too far.
Deadline for applications: 27.06.2019.
Rubik Invest d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Pivljanina Baja 9
- PIB: 108705216
- Matični broj: 21051322