Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For The Headhunter Group purposes, we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced managing director to control and supervise all business operations, projects and recruitments. You will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and leader in steering the company to the most profitable direction while implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals. Very strong crisis management skills will also be essential since the managing director is the one expected to "save" the company in times of need.
We will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have HR academic background and experience screening and evaluated candidates. Candidates should also be aware of the labor law. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly, sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have an HR academic background and experience screening and evaluated candidates. Candidates should also be aware of the labor legislation. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to achieve the goals of the board and shareholders;
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities;
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times;
- Establishes recruitment requirements by studying organizational plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs;
- Builds candidate sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; keeping rapport;
- Determines the applicant's job description and job qualifications;
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites;
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications;
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them;
- Analyzes the recruitment software and implements changes and improvements;
- Keeps the recruitment process up to date.
- University degree in Human Resources, Law, Economics, Business Administration;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the same field;
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position;
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans;
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that affect the company;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance;
- Familiarity with corporate law and best practice management;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
REMUNERATION / SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related to this post? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
Interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) using the option APPLY HERE.
The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Try The HeadHunter for your success! Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be advised that only the candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2019.