TMS is a full-cycle software development company founded in 2014. Our primary profile is the development of enterprise web applications that use the SaaS delivery model. We work with clients worldwide (UK, Germany, US, Middle East), forming dedicated SCRUM product teams for the ongoing development of large-scale software projects, mostly enterprise B2B automation tools.
We are looking for a:
Manual QA Tester
to join us in our Belgrade office
Qualified candidates will participate in the cycle of software development for our worldwide clients, with responsibilities that may include all of the following:
- Verifying and testing individual tasks in the current sprint, checking if the front-end looks as designed and the back-end logic is following the specifications and is covering all edge cases;
- Manual tests execution and reporting;
- Bugs reporting and re-testing;
- Participate in product overall stabilization and optimization; regular end-to-end testing of complete product logic, finding problems and inconsistencies;
- Writing product documentation;
- Participating in various projects and development groups;
- Gathering and analyzing requirements, preparing tech specs for QA side based on analysis;
- Participating in project meetings and providing the testing/quality control oversight;
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned;
- IT-related faculty degree;
- “QA mindset”, extreme attention to details, self-initiative, non-standard thinking;
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies, web, and mobile testing tools;
- 1+ years of work experience in software testing sphere;
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery approach and experience with different testing tools and frameworks;
- Understanding of agile testing practices and tools (JIRA, Confluence);
What we offer:
- A position with permanent status.
- Personal Development through training, education, and certifications.
- Opportunity to become a key member od a fast-growing team.
- Community budget and team building events.
- Stress-free working atmosphere.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV. After online assessments and pre-employment screening, a shortlist of selected candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 05.02.2020.