Function: Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Supports the industrialization of a new product launches (or series production change) in the production definition, line layout and concept
- Completes activities and work packages within operations to meet the specific, cost, timing, and quality requirements in the area of Industrial Engineering
- Documents assigned work packages and activities
- Conducts manufacturing feasibility study of the new product
- Provides manufacturing process design of the new production lines
- Defines the Manufacturing Concept, Process Flow
- Supports PFMEA, Layout definition, Equipment Inquiry and Commissioning, MES implementation,
- Participates and gives input in product DfM reviews, Design Checks and improvements out of these efforts
- Implements Lean concepts and robust processes during installation of production cells/lines keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given
- Provides and promotes continuous improvements for products, processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility (Involvement in kaizen burst, improvements projects etc.)
- Coordinates generic requirements for a line like safety, cleanliness, ergonomics, optical appearance, supply connection
- Participates in the definition of IE strategic projects
- Supports and executes assigned project activities, reports the project progress; during execution of activities, keep the Capital spends aligned with approved authorizations and/or budgets.
- University degree, preferably in Electronic, Automatics, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position, preferably in automotive electronics industry
- Technical knowledge: Production technology, processes and test/inspection steps; OEE, MES; Product knowledge (HW, SW, Mechanical Design, functionality); SAP Systems
- Quality knowledge: Key Quality Indicators (FPY, 0-km ppm, Field PPM, warranty, scrap ratio), documents (8D); Quality tools and methods for problem analysis, solving (fishbone analysis, 5 Why, etc.); Process improvement tools (e.g. Kaizen, Jishuken)
- Knowledge of methods, tools: PLC, LSR, BQR, eCR, R&R, task force, Lean Check, D-FMEA, P-FMEA, control plan, action plan, work instruction, feasibility study, Project checklist
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu