Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In less than a year, since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to 70 and we’re not stopping there. We have ambitions to build an office of over 100 people and keep counting. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, Airbnb, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a true international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have
Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting the Business Development Representative (BDR) team in researching accounts
- Deep dive into the targeted market, searching for prospective companies and key contacts based on our ideal customer profile
- Provide BDR team with reliable contact information of the company’s decision-maker using search tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chrunchbase, ZoomInfo, Lusha, LeadIQ, and DiscoverOrg
- Explore Google effectively to gain a holistic understanding of our desired market, new opportunities and competitors
- Work closely with the rest of the Market Research Analyst (MRA) team in order to measure the quality of the data and facilitate BDR processes
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the BDR team by leveraging online search tools
- Collaborate with other members of the MRA team to help improve and build better processes
Who are you?
- Fluent English, native English a big plus!
- Lived or studied abroad and interest in international business
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Interest in making a big impact and grow your career at an early-stage, explosive-growth startup
- Intellectually curious with a keen interest in entrepreneurship and technology
- Track-record of top performance and exceeding expectations
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions
- Competitive but also a team player, with strong work ethic
- Love being challenged and adapting to new situations
What do we offer?
- Paid internship with a base salary
- Professional training and knowledge transfer
- Possibility to join an early-stage, growing startup
- International Business exposure
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
- The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in at the ground floor of a true rocket ship! You Control Your Own Destiny!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617