Market Sustainability Expert Serbia & Croatia
Tetra Pak is the worlds leading food processing and packaging solution company, working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 25,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, PROTECTS WHATS GOOD, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Market Sustainability Expert Serbia & Croatia
who will support the implementation of sustainability programmes in Serbia and Croatia under the directions from the Market Sustainability Director and the Market Sustainability Manager. Major focus is on developing collection and recycling programs for post-consumer packages.
This position will be based in Belgrade with approximately 30-50% travel.
Main Responsibilities in the role:
- Support deployment of sustainability initiatives to implement the Tetra Pak Group strategy in the assigned countries. Major focus is on developing collection and recycling programmes for post-consumer packages - either independently or in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Manage local recycling and/or collection programmes incl. investment projects, prepare business cases.
- Monitor project development, installation, commissioning and performance of small-medium projects.
- Secure compliance with local collection/recycling regulation/targets as applicable. Secure reliable accounting and reporting of collection/recycling rates.
- Help the Sustainability Transformation Director to provide feedback on customer needs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Technical University degree required (preferably in the area of environmental studies)
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience in sustainability focused roles, preferably in the Food & Beverage industry
- Experienced in waste management and recycling
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in advocacy, communication, sustainability strategy execution
- Experience from leading and managing projects and ability to work independently
- Good understanding of financials
- Strategic mindset, with the openness and ability to be involved on operational hands-on tasks as well
- Proactiveness, drive and focus on delivering results
- Ability to think out of the box and willingness to participate in creation of innovative solutions
- Excellent presentation skills, diplomacy and tact
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
How to apply:
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, please submit your application with your English CV no later than 28 of February 2020 through our career site www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
ABOUT TETRA PAK
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com