Our client is Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the construction and habitat market, produces, designs and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions in order to preserve ecology and energy efficiency. Saint-Gobain operates in 67 countries, with approximately 179,000 employees worldwide and turnover, in 2017, of 40.8 billion euros. Saint-Gobain operates in Serbia through its three activities: Isover, Rigips and Weber and provides innovative solutions to the local market responding to market demands.
For their local team in Serbia, we are looking for a meticulous and proactive professional for the position of
- university degree in Social Sciences, ideally with Marketing direction
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, in supportive marketing team role
- good understanding of marketing principles
- fluency in English and strong PC skills (Excel and Power Point)
- hard-working and passionate marketing profile
- organized and composed in setting priorities and with strong respect of deadlines
- excellent communication skills and team orientation
- reliable and with distinct multitasking skills
- providing operative support to internal marketing team
- gathering data relating to marketing projects and preparation of its realization
- acquiring technical specifications and certificates and ensuring its distribution to customers
- providing marketing support to customers
- preparing, controlling and administering of customer database
- responsibility for local marketing material stock
- coordinating realization of partnership programs, booking rooms, creating and distributing invitations, educational materials etc.
- responsibility for promotional materials for dealers
- market research support and preparation of various reports
- administration of conducted trainings and presentations for customers
- providing product and price information to customers
- supporting various product presentations, fairs and other marketing events
- regular systematic reporting
Our client offers you a career development opportunity within international environment, and a unique chance to challenge your creativity and dedication while giving full contribution to business results.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter in English, to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel./faks: +381 11 3294 500,