Field Scope International is the innovative and energetic respondent recruitment and fielding agency based in London, New York, Belgrade, Sofia and Blantyre [Malawi].
We aim to offer high quality fieldwork delivered at market leading prices, with seamless coverage on an ad-hoc or continuous project basis in the Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We have a workforce of more than 20 staff members, and we are looking for creative, sharp-minded, self-driven individuals who are keen to begin their career in the marketing industry.
We are currently looking for: Marketing Assistant/Junior Social Media Manager
Belgrade Office / work possible from other cities in Serbia
As a Marketing Assistant/Junior Social Media Manager your key responsibilities and duties will be:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities whilst supporting Marketing Executive
- Developing and executing marketing plans, delivering strategies and content calendars
- Increasing all brands awareness by creating and executing campaigns across various online platforms:
- Delivering compelling content for ad campaigns, including email copy for marketing campaigns
- Identifying and tracking KPIs through many channels to assess the strategic impact of content; refine and optimize content strategy and execution to improve performance
- Establishing and maintaining every company’s online image and presence
- Ensuring every company’s content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Coordinating designs (print, web)
- Optimizing video scripts for tutorials and various videos promoting services of the brands
- Planning and executing newsletter campaigns
- Proposing and creating new content ideas based on research, audience insights and comments from a variety of data sources including website, social media and social listening
- Identifying key audiences and marketing opportunities
- Responding to comments, messages and reviews
- Liaising with different entities to develop mutually beneficial relationships
- Growing subscriber base by creating original thematic content available for download, including landing pages, email, articles, infographics, presentations, etc.
- Generating new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers)
- Working closely with other clients and departments
- Coordinating marketing and design team activities to meet marketing goals
- Communicating with all relevant parties, including close collaboration with our sales team
- Ensuring marketing department operates according to ISO standards
- Event management – preparation, communication and logistics
- English language proficiency – equivalent to C1+
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of the Adobe Package (preferable)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- A high degree of organisational skills
- Capacity to work independently and troubleshoot
What we offer:
- Full training
- Full-time job
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Working Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
Also check out the sister marketing agency – Paper Plane Engineers to see what kind of work has been done, as well as some of our clients.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply on our website and submit your resume in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Field Scope Int d.o.o Beograd
Field Scope International started as a fielding agency with the headquarters in London. Over the last few years, we evolved into an international corporation with offices in different markets. We deliver fieldwork recruiting services within the Market Research industry in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe. Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade and Sofia, with over 20 multilingual and experienced project managers and recruiters. Covering Western, Central, Eastern…Više o poslodavcu