Click here to watch a video by Moses Kim, the CTO of Lions Digital Solutions:
Lions Digital Solutions offers courses for different programs, from selling Amazon products & Airbnb hosting, to launching online marketing agencies. The solutions they provide are designed to integrate long-term development and growth for all of the clients they serve. They value innovation and initiative, and have built a team of over 100 people in the past two years, with plans to grow and expand even further!
The company is fully remote, with employees working from all over the world - Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, and North and South America.
They are a very ambitious and fast-paced team, looking for proactive people who take ownership over their work and are always looking to do more, learn and improve.
At the moment, Lions Digital Solutions is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to automate the critical capture of relevant marketing metrics and provide support to internal team members, increasing efficiency and building new capacities.
As the new Marketing Automation Specialist, you will:
- Capture KPIs for each of the marketing channels
- Assist in creating financial projections
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Provide technical support for the rest of the company
- Manage the email list
- Build and measure sales funnels
- Optimize existing marketing efforts
In the first few weeks, you’ll learn how to use all the necessary tools and learn about different departments that the CTO's team works in partnership with. You will be expected to utilize previous experience & perform marketing automations tasks without much hand-holding. However, the CTO will provide guidance and support as you begin contributing to the various projects on the pipeline.
This is a full-time role and expected working hours are 9AM - 5PM PST, but there is room for flexibility as long as there is some overlap with the CTO and the team. Your tasks will be assigned at the daily meetings.
To be a successful candidate, you need:
- Experience in launching and measuring paid-traffic marketing campaigns
- Experience in measuring and utilizing data for business outcomes (i.e. multivariate or at least A/B testing campaign where data dictates the outcome)
- Experience using a CRM tool (Salesforce, Hubspot, Ontraport etc.)
- Experience using Email Automations (ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Klaviyo etc.)
- Experience using an automation tool (Zapier, Pabbly, Integromat etc.)
- Experience using an analytics platform (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clarity, Hyros etc.)
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel and/or Google Sheets)
- Experience with using Google Analytics
- Ability to learn quickly, and to see things deeply and clearly (a sense of data analytics)
Brownie points for:
- Experience in integrations of different SaaS products through tools like Zapier
- Experience in using API to connect tools and grab relevant data
- Experience in sales funnels building and management (ClickFunnels or equivalent)
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS for optimization efforts
The ideal candidate is someone communicative and curious who loves to dig deep and find out how things work. You need to be able to deeply analyse and find solutions where the system does not provide an easy method to gain the right kind of data. Manual data processing can be absolutely critical to gaining the right kind of analysis and consequent insights!
This is a perfect opportunity for someone responsible and trustworthy, who is looking to share their opinions and suggest new things, always willing to learn and improve!
What’s in it for you?
- $2000* per month
- Fully remote
- Fast-growing company
- Possible performance bonuses / annual salary increases
- Opportunities for advancement into Senior Management Roles
- Partial reimbursement for work-from-home expenses such as internet fees
- Health insurance subsidies
- Paid time off, including holidays
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, JobRack will respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
Please expect the hiring process to include:
- Filling in the application form once you click “Apply”
- Being invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
- Completing test tasks, if short-listed
- Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and the new role
Got questions about working remotely? Check out JobRack’s FAQ for answers to everything you might want to know. https://jobrack.eu/jobseeker-faq
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu