JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Marketing Campaign Coordinator - EMEA (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
Overview of Job Function:
Working directly with Field Marketing Managers (FMM), the Marketing Campaign Coordinator (MCC) will be in charge of coordinating the creation of all Corporate Marketing Campaigns for non-English speaking countries: France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal and Italy.
The MCC manages all steps: From the content translation (with third parties) to the delivery of campaigns on the right tools (Pardot/WordPress) to the Field Marketing Team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinating translation of different type of content with third parties:
- Translation agency
- Lead of the full translation process: From the initial request to the delivery to the Field Marketing Team
- Close coordination of tasks with internal departments, such as Content design, Customer mailings…
- Creation of Illustrations on Canva based on existing templates.
- Adding pages on the Website in different languages using WordPress (Landing Pages, Blog, Articles, etc...)
- Creation of campaigns (including mailings, forms, lists) on Pardot according to specifications:
- Corporate Marketing Campaigns
- Local Webinars and Events
- Local initiatives requiring mailings/lists…
- Support in Social Media activities, such as post planning on Oktopost
- Minimum of one-year experience in Marketing; using Marketing tools such as Direct Mailing, CMS, Social media tools…
- Basic knowledge of project management and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to collaborate internally with a high number of parties located in different countries and timezones
- Very well organized and ability to deliver quickly.
- Strong desire to learn and progress.
- Experience on Wordpress, Pardot or Salesforce highly appreciated.
- Fluent in English, another additional language highly appreciated (French/Spanish/German)
- Campaigns Packs in French/Spanish/German/Italian/Portuguese/Dutch ready be deployed by the FMM team
- Weekly reporting on campaign pack status
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu