We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client's thoughts.
We are looking for a person that is passionate about Content Production and Content Marketing who has already experience with building the authority voice of a brand. You do not have to be a jack of all trades and copywrite for social, blogs, webinars on your own etc but you do have to have a knack for good storytelling, finding the deeper story and impact, and be able to manage a team of writers and nonwriters to tell that story in various formats. We have a playbook in place that will help you but it is on you to continually improve the processes and strive towards stepping out of the comfort zone of playbooks and guidelines.
Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in healthcare software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
- Developing and managing the implementation of Inbound Marketing strategy
- Understanding and promoting the brand by promoting the values and building company culture within the company and the community
- Supporting sales efforts through content production
- Collaborate with marketing and web design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Create and publish engaging content on social media
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Run an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Collaborate with the marketing tech team on content production for all Inbound (email campaigns, SM, Landing pages, etc.) and outbound (PR, advertising) marketing aspects.
- Highly proficient in English with a bachelor's degree
- Passion for content production and previous experience as a copywriter, ghostwriter...
- Ability to grasp complex concepts / understand the health tech ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience in content production / preferably tech
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork
- Previous managerial experience
We will start with the selection and interview process immediately after receiving resumes, so be sure to apply sooner rather than later ;)
If this sounds interesting - let's talk!
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Center. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the…Više o poslodavcu