Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In just one year since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to over 100 and we’re not stopping there! We have ambitions to build an office of over 200 people by the end of 2021. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, AirBnB, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a truly international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
Optic Power is looking for a talented marketing operations coordinator to add to our team.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM and is a hands-on user of the various tools within the MarTech stack.
This is a critical role in our marketing organization and will be responsible for executing and reporting on programs that drive pipeline growth for our clients. We are looking for someone that has experience in working in multi-platform environments and orchestration of data across different systems to enable marketing campaigns.
- Scheduling, testing and sending emails for lead gen managers to support marketing campaigns
- Connecting and loading lead lists from third-party data sources while ensuring proper lead source attribution
- Segmenting leads database to align with campaigns
- Managing the implementation of landing pages to ensure the necessary technical requirements are met including tagging, form posting
- Properly assign and track lead attribution between marketing automation (Marketo, HubSpot and Pardot), ABM, Google Analytics, Ad platforms, and CRM systems (primarily Salesforce)
- Build multi-step communication journeys that include integrated email and SDR outreach
- Build and debug HTML/CSS for both forms and email content
- Build and pull reports on specific campaigns and communicate results and status of leads in the funnel
- Analyze and interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Identify and implement process improvements including documentation updates
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience, of which 2-5+ years in demand generation/marketing operations
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot), and ability to navigate Salesforce to build and pull reports on specific campaigns
- Advanced user knowledge of marketing automation best practices, including campaign organization, design, execution, measurement and database management
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Good level of understanding of data and analytics, how they are organized, queried and flow between systems, and able to turn complexity into digestible concepts which allow clear decision making
- Deep enough experience in tools or platforms to solve things quickly
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across teams
- Able to work remotely and perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- High aptitude to learn and adopt new applications to improve efficiency and generate results
- B2B technology experience
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity.
- You Control Your Own Destiny! The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in at the ground floor of a true rocket ship
- Opportunities to learn from senior leaders that worked at companies like Google, Riot Games, TeleSign, Erasmus Student Network, and more!
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617