Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Marketing Partnerships Assistant (remote role based anywhere in Europe).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Would you like to be a part of the marketing superheroes team coming up with innovative ways to make our product known globally?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
As a Marketing Partnerships Assistant, you will work with our team leads to seek out potential partnerships. You will identify relevant partners, reach out to them and start the conversation. Then you will move the conversation to the relevant team lead. This role is one of the key roles in our marketing team as it jumpstarts all our partnerships.
In this role you will:
- Work with team leads to define new partnership campaigns
- Research and find relevant contacts for specific campaigns (eg. backlink, pr, affiliate, youtube, twitter, tiktok) manually, via automated tools or by outsourcing
- Start the conversation with relevant partners eg. YouTubers, Twitter influencers, tiktok via cold email, social media, chat apps, Linkedin or any other form
- Establish successful contact with partners and move the conversation to relevant to people on the team
- Automate, improve and work on ways to scale your process
We are looking for someone who:
- who is a young professional and wants to jumpstart his/her career, preferably a college graduate in marketing or communications
- takes ownership of own tasks and makes sure tasks are completed or requests assistance if needed
- is good at facilitating communication between different stakeholders and makes sure nothing gets lost between the cracks
- is a good communicator with excellent written English skills
- is familiar with with: Pipedrive, G-Suite (GoogleDocs and Spreadsheets), Slack
Ideal, but not a must:
- Previous experience in crypto industry
- Any relevant professional or academic qualification related to marketing
- Speaker of any European language other than English
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Marketing Partnerships Assistant to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team ... Saznajte više
- REMOTE WORK
- COMPANY DISCOUNT
- WORK FROM HOME
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- FUN & ENTERTAINMENT
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES